Friday, December 27, 2013

World's Most Honest Music Reviews!


Hello readers, my name is Brian Jaffer. Thanks for stopping by my new blog for reviewing albums the right way, by that I mean not kissing the artist's ass and telling you wonderful readers the good bad and ugly of the album being reviewed. I will review albums from all genres; Rock, Pop, EDM, Rap, Country, Jazz, Blues,Classical, etc. Feel free to leave requests of albums as well. If there is an unsigned artist you'd like me to check out, send em my way! To not make this introduction too long I would like to say, again, thank you for stopping by and check back frequently for the latest reviews! My first one will be of the new Beyonce album BEYONCE. It will be up on Tuesday, December 31,2013, just in time for the New Year!
-Brian Jaffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment